Our injectables come from a Compounding Pharmacy
Our injectable medications are compounded at a registered FDA Outsourcing Facility that is
held to the CGMP standards. CGMP standards are a set of regulations that ensure the quality of pharmaceutical products, medical devices, biotechnology products, food and beverage, and dietary supplements. Because of these strict guidelines, there are very few FDA Outsourcing Facilities in the US.
Who CAN use Semaglutide (Wegovy)?
Semaglutide is a glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist indicated as an adjunct to a reduced calorie diet and increased physical activity for chronic weight management in adults
• BMI of 30 kg/m2 or greater (obesity) or
• BMI of 27 kg/m2 or greater (overweight) in the presence of at least one weight-related
comorbid condition (e.g., hypertension, type 2 diabetes mellitus, or dyslipidemia) or
•Children 12 years and older with an initial BMI at the 95th percentile or greater for age and
You CAN NOT use Semaglutide (Wegovy) if:
• You or any of your family have ever had a type of Thyroid Cancer called Medullary
Thyroid Carcinoma (MTC)
• You have an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
Syndrome Type 2 (MEN 2).
• You have had a serious allergic reaction to Semaglutide or any of the ingredients in
Before using Semaglutide, tell us if you have any other medical conditions, including:
• Problems with your pancreas, gallbladder, or kidneys.
• History of diabetic retinopathy.
• History of depression, suicidal thoughts, or mental health issues.
• Pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
• Breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed.
What are the most common side effects?